BSc [Hons] Phys, BSc Anat, CSMT, MCSP, MACPSEM.
Keith graduated from Robert Gordon University with a BSc [Hons] in Physiotherapy. Keith discovered his passion for Physiotherapy following a tough 9-months of rehabilitation from a serious knee injury he obtained whilst working as a Snowboarding Coach in Canada.
Keith currently works as the lead Physiotherapist for Aberdeen Rugby (formerly Aberdeen Grammar) and also provides Physiotherapy services for the Aberdeen American Football Team ‘Roughnecks’.
Key Skills & Qualifications
* BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy - RGU
* Bsc Anatomy and Physiology - Glasgow University
* Scottish Rugby Union Medical & Cardiac Pitch side Skills * Combined approach to the Sacroiliac Joint
* Sports Massage Therapist
* World Rugby Strength & Conditioning Coach
* Sports & Kinesiology Taping